Data & Insight Analyst – SEN/Education
We are currently working with a large organisation who are in need of a highly skilled and experienced Data & Insight Analyst to join them on an interim basis for at least the next 6 months.
The client is looking for someone who can collect and analyse data sets, but can provide an in-depth interpretation of the data and deliver this effectively to Operational Leads across the department. You need to be able to understand what you have analysed and provide logical, proactive suggestions to different stakeholders/operational leads aiding them in identifying why certain trends may have appeared and provide insight from your own expertise.
Being able to work within a fast paced SEND Improvement Programme, demonstrating professional curiosity is essential for this role and will need to be evident on both your CV and at Interview Stage.
Please see below for further information:
- You can interpret data and trends
- Use qualitative information alongside quantitative
- Complete insightful analysis of information/data to inform managers about performance
- Present strategic leaders with information about trends and potential forecasting
- Need to be able to demonstrate that you can work in a team of project managers/operational leaders and be ‘the’ person to turn to
Responsibilities/JD available upon request
Other useful skills/experience:
- Prior experience of working with databases and data sets to inform performance management
- Experience working within the Education Sector (and within the field of SEND is desirable)
- Experience working with large volumes and differing categories of data
- Experience of statistical modelling and how to understand demand and allocation of resources
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to develop greater understanding of service impacts across a local area
- Prior use of ‘Nexus’ or reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Metabase is desirable but not essential
Duration: 6 months rolling
Rate: £350 per day (Outside IR35) This may be negotiable depending on demonstrable experience
Remote Working (With some expectation to attend on-site meetings etc on occasion)
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.