Dementia Support Coordinator vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Dementia Support Coordinator positions available
Position: Dementia Support Coordinator
Location: Huddersfield / Homeworking (1-2 days)
Rate: £11.00 -12.00 p/hour (PAYE, inc holiday pay)
Hours: 22.5 hours p/week
Length: 5 weeks on going
The role will predominantly involve:
- Making contact with people who have been recently diagnosed with dementia
- Providing information and advice service over the phone
- Conducting home visits and providing support to people in their homes
- Signposting people to what available services are in the local area
- Carrying a caseload of up to 20 clients
The successful candidate must have previous experience/ knowledge around dementia and in a care support setting previously, must be able to drive, have an Enhanced DBS and be available to start from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.