Our client, a world leading Defence company, urgently requires an Electronics Design Engineer to undertake an initial 6-month contract.
Advantageous candidate experience:
• Degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development and delivery
• Sound track record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e. early concept through to production
• Hold an active SC Clearance
• Strong technical report writing skills
• Able to lead significant Electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent problem solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products
• Developing and validating electronic solutions for missile sub-systems
• Responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution, providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager
• Design development, this role will also involve generating technical reports and design assessments in support of design verification, so strong technical report writing skills are a must
• This role will require you to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.