Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Staffordshire.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract, offering an annual salary of £25,000 plus benefits..
Duties will include:
- Providing professional advice and support on generalist Human Resource matters to managers, including advice on the handling of disciplinaries, grievances, capability and attendance reviews, ensuring that procedures are followed and employees are treated fairly
- Proactively develop employment strategies relevant to the Operational Portfolio to ensure speedy and commercial decision making in resolving situations
- Maintaining a HR Database daily, ensuring that all information is up to date and relevant to ensure that the company has excellent management information and monitoring systems
- Display a thorough knowledge and significant experience of current employment legislation
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.