Employment Lawyer – 3-6 months initially – Full Time – Local Government
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy public sector organisation based in London, who are recruiting for an Employment to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (40 hours per week). The successful applicant will be able to work on a mostly remoted based but there is a need for hearings and some meetings to be attended in person.
- Manage a personal caseload of employment and general litigation related matters
- Advise, as required on employment related matters
- Undertake advocacy on employment and general litigation matters as necessary
- Average case load 6-8
- Case load is new and existing, some cases may have 2 lawyers
- Need 3-5 years post qualifying experience
- Public sector experience helpful, knowledge of pensions helpful if advise required
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.