Engineering Co-Ordinator – Nottingham – Temp to Permanent
Venn group is currently recruiting for an Engineering Co-Ordinator for a client in the Nottingham area. The hours for this role will Monday – Friday 37.5 hours. The role will involve:
- Ensure all assets are entered correctly on the Maintenance Management System
- Work with site teams to ensure PPM plans are in place and updated to site requirements, ensuring all plans have the correct instructions, dates and frequencies, specific risk assessments and method statements
- Monitor PPM performance ensuring all jobs are closed on time, ensure the asset database is updated and latest information is logged after each PPM activity. Making sure all data is entered correctly, including hours, costs and follow up actions
- Monitor Reactive Maintenance performance ensuring all data is entered correctly in terms of hours worked costs and calls are correctly assigned on the asset database after each reactive activity.
- Checking for unusual events, handling queries and linkage of reaction times to KPI’s
- Running report that include, PPM completions, Reactives (quantity, breakdown, times), Completion of critical maintenance activitiesm Asset Management (Costs/hours spent on each asset, Reliability/Downtime Statistics)
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact either Josh Hughes or Jack Lynch on 0121 616 0683, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.