Job Title: Estates Officer
Job reference: J48301
We are currently for an Estates Officer within a leading NHS Trust based in Merseyside. This is a key role on a 6 month ongoing contract basis.
The successful candidate must have experience working for Public Sector organisation
Your duties will include:
- Manage the contractors Hard FM Estates services within a hospital environment to deliver contractual compliance
- Accountable for dealing with small works reactive maintenance
- Responsible for managing and up keeping land and property
- Liaise with all parties involved in the provision of support to the smooth running of DHU’s sites and services
- Assist with the management of contracts, involving reactive requests with maintenance contractors, ensuring that requests are dealt with in a timely cost-effective manner
- The Estates Officer is a pinnacle first point of contact, who will be required to work closely with DHU’s health and safety team, PMO and IT departments to ensure the smooth running of the Estate
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a public sector of NHS organisation
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.