The specialists in professional recruitment
New Permanent Opportunity – Events Manager
Venn Group have a new opportunity for an Events Manager to join a prestigious University in Surrey with an immediate start.
Job: Events Manager
Location: Surrey / hybrid working 2 days onsite
Salary: £37,467 per annum - including London Allowance up to £41K
Post Type: Full time, Permanent
Key tasks include:
- Developing and implementing an annual plan for all aspects of the College’s undergraduate on-campus events for the academic year involving
- Developing plans of collateral required for events and of specific promotional activities
- Appropriate scheduling of events based on intelligence and student needs
- Analysing internal, regional and national data and intelligence to inform recommendations on the programme
- Managing a team of 4
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Substantial experience of planning and leading engaging and successful events
- 4-5 years’ experience events management experience
- Planning and managing events
- Experience of line managing or supervising staff
- Events open day experience within the context of HE
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Sean Manuel directly on the details below.
T: 020 7557 7667