Job Title: Family Solicitor
Job reference: JGE/11266982
Job description: We are looking to speak with a Family Solicitor/ Legal Executive who is keen to secure a new position with a highly regarded law firm based in and around West Yorkshire. Child Panel accreditation is preferred but not essential and a minimum of 3 years PQE is required. The role is a mix of office based and remote working (three offices to choose from).
Day to day duties:
- Work as a member of a team of solicitors and handle a own caseload with minimal supervision
- Handling a full caseload of Private Family matters to include, divorce, ancillary relief, complex financial disputes on relationship breakdown, civil partnership dissolution and/or co-habitation disputes
- Being able to advise and work on pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements, TLATA applications and/ or domestic violence matters
- Handling Private Children matters
- Handling own advocacy and advocating in all courts - Family Proceedings Court, County Court, Magistrates
Salary: Very Competitive - DOE
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Jack Evans on email@example.com or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.