Agency Reference Number: 7047970
A leading London based University are currently recruiting a Finance Administrator to join their Fees, Income and Credit Control department. Due to the current climate this position will be working remotely.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with monitoring all cash book entries including cash, cheques, credit or debit cards, online payments and batching of receipts and payments
- Receiving and receipting a variety of payments and other cash and cash-related transactions
- Verifying payments and to and posts to appropriate accounts by coding the transactions
- Manual entry of payments into Finance System
- Experience working in a Sales Ledger/ Student finance/ cashiering capacity
- Excellent IT skills especially in Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
Hourly rate: £10 - £12
Length: 5 months
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson or Dannielle Day on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.