Do you have Financial Administration experience and immediately available to start a new role? If so, we’re recruiting to an exciting position working as a Billing Administrator to work for a London based University. The post holder will provide a high-quality administrative service for the finance team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Deal with query management for all forms of billing
- Assist with the financial transactions process and invoicing through system
- Authorise and update the billing log
- Deal with a wide range of emails and administration of university policies
- Manage queries through email and phone and record through Outlook and Excel
- Carry out basic finance calculations
- Support with irregular staff payments when required
- Management of the invitation process for events
- Support the finance team in general administrative tasks
- Experience working in the Higher Education sector
- Financial administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with billing and invoicing
Hourly rate: £16 to £20 (offer commensurate on experience)
Length of contract: 2 months, with chance of extension
Working Pattern: Hybrid, 2/3 days in the office per week
Hours: Standard hours: 35 per week, 9am – 5pm
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.