Venn Group are partnering with an organisation to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner. This is a full-time position for 6 to 9 months.
The position will provide key support to the Director of Finance in analysing the organisations financial performance and position.
- Responsible for production of monthly management reports for purposes of budgetary control in terms of income, pay and non-pay expenditure
- Prepare, review and moderate the budgeting and year-end processes
- Support the Director of Finance in the preparation of regular reports to Corporation and senior leadership team
- Support the Director of Finance in providing accurate and timely submission of financial returns to external bodies and funding agencies
- Reviews of financial performance and by using variance analysis reports to monitor actual income and expenditure against budgets and ad-hoc financial analysis reports to support decision making
To be considered for the position, you will be a qualified finance professional with experience within the Further Education sector and providing management information and financial support to senior management and budget holders.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.