Venn Group is currently looking to recruit a permanent qualified experienced Financial Accountant working within a market leading Housing Association in London. The salary on offer is between £57,000-£60,000. An exciting role that will not be on the market for long.
- Leading the annual year audit process
- Produce annual financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Monitor and audit the cash held within the organisation
- Manage the organisational system (SUN)
- Deliver an exceptional financial control system and produce financial reports
- Responsible for balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Ensure accounting regulations are adhered to and processes are changed in line with these
- Provide additional support to other Finance departments when required including Payroll
- Managing one member of staff, ensuring objectives are set to enhance achievement of organisational objectives
- Hold a recognised Accountant qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 3 years post-qualified experience
- Carry a great work ethic and be adaptable to change
- Effectively work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with Sun Financials system
- Experience within the Housing Sector
- Experience of managing members of staff
If this is of interest to you, please contact Alfie Leighton at Venn Group on 020 7557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.