Venn Group are partnering with a London based Care Provider to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £55,000.
The successful Financial Accountant must have extensive experience of working in financial accounting and feel comfortable taking a lead on all financial accounting matters for medium-large sized organisation.
You will be performing a range of activities as follows:
- Producing annual financial statements
- Leading on the annual year end audit process
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT, CIS and ONS returns
- Coordinating and monitoring balance sheet and bank account reconciliations
- Preparing month & year end journals
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets
- Dealing with audit queries and year end accounts
- All round financial accounting skills
- Excel skills
- Sun systems experience (desirable)
- Fully Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
This role is an exciting opportunity that has room for growth, the organisation is happy to wait for a notice period or start someone immediately.