**New Opportunity – Freedom of Information Officer**
Venn Group is working with a reputable NHS organisation to recruit for a Freedom of Information Officer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead the Legal Department in the delivery of FOI and SAR applications to ensure effect and efficient service.
- Co-ordinate an effective and efficient service for the Trust regarding to all FOI and SAR applications
- Work with a high level of independence relating to resolving, reviewing and managing corporate documents, registers and systems as well as the development of information monitoring
- Provide ad hoc admin support to the Legal Department
- Develop and maintain the FOI and Data Protection database
- NHS Experience
- Previous experience with FOI and Data Protection
Hourly rate: B5 £16.86 PAYE inc holiday pay or £18.54 via umbrella
Contract length: 3 months
Hours: 37.5 (standard 9-5)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
For more information, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on email@example.com or get in touch on 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.