Venn Group is working with a London based University to recruit for a Governance Officer. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity, and the successful candidate will work proactively to support the Governance Office and perform key committee servicing duties.
- Co-ordinate legal compliance
- Provide first line professional administrative and secretarial support to relevant committees and working groups
- Minute taking
- Agenda preparation
- Finance management
- Project and development support
- Previous governance experience
- Experienced minute-taker
- Experienced in Office 365/Sharepoint (Web based version)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Contract type: 5 months
Working pattern: Hybrid (3 days on site, 2 days WFH)
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
If interested, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.