Venn Group have been approached by a local authority to recruit for a Head of Revenues position.
Your duties will include:
- To be the Head of Revenues with direct responsibility for the strategic leadership and management of the Council Tax, Non Domestic Business Rates, Housing Benefits Overpayments and Former Tenants Accounts –Temporary Accommodation
- Responsible for management of a high number of multiple disciplined staff
- Formulating and reviewing policies and procedures that effectively ensures accurate and efficient collection of local taxation on behalf of the Council
- To lead and ensure the provision of an efficient, cost effective, user focused and high quality service to customers
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a senior management position for a local authority
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Dan Fowler 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.