Housing Professional (Income Related) Immediately Required
Duration: 3 Month – Possible extension
Location: Leicester (Some home based working also)
Hours: 35 Hours per working week Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: £19 - £21 via Umbrella dependant on experience
An opening has arisen for a Housing Professional with Income related experience within a Large Housing Association. The suitable individual shall be overseeing two regions of rent arrears and former rent arrears.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspect voids in order to arrange for repairs and decorations for re-letting in line with voids procedure
- Manage the administration and budget of service charges including monitoring service charge income and expenditure and the annual rent and service charge increases
- Ensure customers pay the weekly rent and service charge and monitor rents and arrears on at least a fortnightly basis, taking action in accordance with organisations policies to recover rent arrears including serving notices
- Seek referrals from support providers, local Councils and other referring agencies to re-let voids and select new tenants in liaison with support providers or other partners and set up and manage tenant records.
- Responding to anti‐social behaviour complaints and neighbour disputes according to the Advances procedures and providing advice as required.
- Ensure all tenancy and housing related records are properly maintained and recorded on Open Housing
The successful candidate will have:
- An Enhanced DBS
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working in this position
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations