Part-time Housing Officer vacancy!
A reputable Housing Association are looking for a part-time housing officer to join their busy team. This would be on a temporary basis for three months ongoing and you'll be required to work 17.5 hours per week.
Hours: 17.5 hours per week (flexible)
Duration: 2-3 months temporary
The key elements of the Housing Officer post are:
• To manage a patch of general housing properties in and around Central and South Cambridgeshire
• Monitor rent accounts, initiate appropriate action where necessary and apply a consistent approach to arrears management in line with our policies and procedures
• Provide advice and information on benefits, debt management and arrears
• Deal with low level ASB
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Assist customers with maintaining their tenancy including being aware of housing laws
• Involve customers and work in partnership with other agencies and improve service delivery
• Use the housing management system QL
• Experience in a similar role as a housing officer
• A basic DBS or willingness to obtain
• Availability to start at short notice
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call 01908295000.