Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on behalf of a reputable organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
This will be a hybrid role, looking to start immediately.
This is initially a three month contract (possibility to extend), offering an hourly rate of £16.65 (Umbrella).
Duties will include:
- Understand the workforce plan and support its implementation
- Assisting managers with writing job descriptions, person specifications, knowledge and skills framework competencies and recruitment adverts
- Advised managers and staff on different types of roles, contracts, flexible working options and general terms and conditions of employment
- Attended recruitment and selection interviews when HR support is required
- Conducted exit interviews as required, feeding back themes and supporting the development of any action plans
- To support any workforce change within the Division including the production of documentation, redesign of roles and involvement in the consultation process
- Supporting the staff engagement agenda, understanding feedback from staff and supporting focus groups and action planning
- Supporting managers with sickness monitoring and sickness interviews
- Supporting managers and staff through sickness management cases including Ill Health dismissal
- To support managers in dealing with staffing issues by helping them to consider a range of options to find resolution in relation to the early stages of grievance or performance issues
- Where early resolution is not possible, support managers and staff through the capability management process, including the consideration of all options prior to a Capability Hearing
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.