Interim HR Business Partner (Change & Transformation)
Our client located in Dorset is looking for an HR Business Partner with experience in transformation and change programsto join them on a 3-6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Location: Bournemouth or Poole (hybrid working)
Length of Contract: 3 – 6 months (potential to go permanent)
Hourly Rate: up to £30.45 via Umbrella Company DOE
- Plan & implement all aspects of the integration to be addressed
- Review & refine recruitment process for all temporary workforce.
- Revamp policies and procedures
- Full system review & cleanse
- Review processes & controls in relation to discretionary spend for all staff groups including variable labour
- Staff training on reviewed processes and system administration
- Develop and lead on implementation plan to integrate activity to the Bournemouth site ensuring leadership/clinical engagement
- Operational management
- Project Management
- Experience of delivering change projects
- Previous experience in the public sector or private sector working within HR Temporary staffing
- Knowledge of Temporary Workforce engagement & strategic planning
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Cameron O’Donnell on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.