An exciting position has arisen for a HR Officer to work for a Multi Academy Trust based in Kent.
Are you an enthusiastic and highly organised individual who specialises in recruitment support?
If so, the post holder will support the HR Manager to guide the recruitment process throughout the MAT.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting the HR Manager with the ‘full lifecycle’ recruitment and selection process across the MAT
- Arranging interviews, coordinating hiring efforts, onboarding new employees and being responsible for levers paperwork
- Making sure all paperwork involved is filled out and filed correctly
- Making sure that everything from the first day to each subsequent day is navigated successfully
- Maintaining an accurate HR database (employee information; starters and leavers)
- Supporting the HR Manager with contractual requirements
- Providing accurate and up to date, HR data reports
What they are looking for:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent by experience
- Someone with an enhanced DBS
- Experience working within Education
- A minimum of 6 months specialising in the recruitment processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Agency Reference Number: 7186180
Hourly Rate: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Contract Length: 3 months
Onsite 5 days a week
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.