Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Project Officer for a NHS organisation based in Hereford however this will be a remote working role.
This position will be an 11 month FTC and will pay a Band 6 salary of £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata. This role will be working 30 hours a week.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Health Care Support Worker (HCSW) programme and ensuring that the Recruitment & Retention Manager is updated regularly on progress, risks and issues
- Develop and maintain relevant and standard operating procedures (SOPS) optimising the use of computerised systems (e-recruitment systems, ESR etc.) and any manual office systems
- To analyse, review, and develop recruitment and retention strategies with the project, with direction from the Recruitment & Retention Manager/Head of Resourcing and the HR Business Partners, ensuring that they are aligned to Trust objectives, values and vision of the HCSW strategy
- To assist on the development of the HCSW candidate attraction, recruitment, assessment and on-boarding processes to promote the Trust as an employer of choice
- To oversee the implementation and management of effective mechanisms to gather feedback from HCSW staff such as exit questionnaires, focus groups and pulse surveys
- To assist in creating links with external organisations such as local schools, colleges, universities and employers to raise the profile of the Trust as an employer of choice
- Ensure the staff member receives the relevant induction/training and development to undertake the HCSW role effectively and have regular 1:1 meetings and current KPIs and objectives that link to corporate objectives
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates