**New Opportunity – Information Governance Manager and DPO**
Venn Group is working with a reputable NHS Foundation Trust to recruit for an Information Governance Manager and DPO. The successful postholder will be a key senior member of the Quality team to maintain the Trust’s GDPR, DPO and general IG standard.
- Be the main point of contact across the hospital for advice and guidance around Information Governance, data protection, Information Risk Management and FOI/SAR
- As DPO, you will ensure the information security requirements are reviewed, documented and implemented according to the IGAF
- Review and investigate incidents of security breaches
- Provide a point of expert knowledge to senior management and staff, providing them with clear policies and procedures to ensure the organisation meets statutory and legal obligations
- NHS experience
- Information Governance management experience
- Data Protection experience
- Further relevant training and qualifications are desirable
Job title: IG Manager and DPO
Contract length: 3 months (with the potential to extend to 4 months)
WFH pattern: 4 days onsite 1-day WFH
Daily rate: £275.93 PAYE inc holiday pay or £309.18 via umbrella company
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
For more information, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.