Interim Head of Performance and Intelligence
Based in South East
Length: 3 months initially
One of our local authority clients is recruiting for a Head of Performance and Intelligence who will lead on the use of data and insight to inform decision making, enabling Members and leaders at all levels to drive business performance and set the future direction for the organisation.
- Manage the service delivery, ensuring intended outcomes are being achieved through effective management against performance indicators
- Act as the strategic expert and lead for organisational performance and intelligence, through the use of business insight/intelligence
- Influence, negotiate and work with partners to secure service outcomes within a complex operating environment
- Develop business plans to implement the agreed business strategies for the Council and its partners which are focused on delivering the political objectives and priorities
Skills and experience required:
- Comprehensive operational and strategic experience relating to Performance and Intelligence
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of the political environment of local government and partner organisations
- Comprehensive knowledge of complex practices and precedents built on concepts and principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills and excellent skills in use of spreadsheets, databases, statistical analysis packages to analyse and manipulate large and complex datasets
- Demonstrate an analytical and strategic approach in previous roles
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Zack Hamouda on the London Local Government Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.