Job Recovery Programme Director
Length: 3-6 months initially
IR35 Status: Inside
A local authority client in London is looking to recruit a Job Recovery Programme Director who can provide strategic leadership and management for one of the Council’s key priorities, which is connecting people with jobs, in its Public Services strategy.
The key components include:
- Establish a governance model and delivery plan for the jobs recovery programme and be the main point of contact and corporate lead on monitoring the achievement of targets
- Work collaboratively with different areas of the Council who manage individual parts of the plan to provide leadership in a matrix management model
- Engage internal and external stakeholders across the Council’s key sectors (cultural, creative, construction, green economy and health and social care) to develop broad programmes to stimulate recovery and growth and well as application for external funding to meet job targets
- The successful candidate must have experience of similar roles and should be able to demonstrate successful operational and commercial outcomes
- Broad range of economic development, skills and employment, inward investment or regeneration
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at a senior level
- Politically astute with authority to gain credibility and develop key partnerships
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Niki Holdich, Nicola Gradon or Robert Westbury on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.