Interim Principal Contracts Officer
We are currently supporting a London Borough who are looking to bring in an interim Contracts Officer to support a fast paced procurement programme.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide expert advice in procurement process and contract implementation
- Able to lead on all stages of the procurement process including pre-tender, selection process, supporting supplier queries and implementation
- Supply in depth procurement reports and selection criteria
- Support and respond to supplier comments and queries
- Navigate a number of procurement frameworks and tools
- Must have worked at a similarly senior level in a local authority
- Ideally supported procurement of Network/Telephony services
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Able to work at pace
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Nicola Gradon on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.