Role Objectives: Provides quality IS analysis and support to study and site management business functions and external CRO partners who are responsible for delivering tyhe clinical trial. The role is key to ensuing operational excellence of IT services in enabling the business teams to deliver.
Roles Expectations and desired skillset:
• Proven business analyst with experience of working in a client facing support role within the pharmaceutical industry.
o Information gathering, analytical and interpretation skills applied to diverse and complex situations
o Works with technical experts to develop solutions to technical problems
o Analyses and resolves issues
o Assists during emergencies and major incidents to minimise the business impact
• Familiar with the IT systems used by study and site management business functions in the execution of clinical studies.
o Identifies support process improvement actions
o Identifies and follows-up on issues for local applications and systems
o Able to work with IT system owners to ensure continual improvements for use of systems with external CRO’s
o An understanding of B2B (VPN, VDI etc.) technologies and collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS Team Box etc.) also beneficial
• Business client relation experience of working with clinical business and IT, especially with third party CRO’s.
o Establishes working relationships with multiple Inside and outside stakeholders (Technical and non- technical)
o Compiling and maintaining status and issues tracking reports
o Successfully builds and navigate a network of relationships with multiple Amgen teams
• Comfortable working to strict processes and industry regulations
o Works to and contributes to IS quality and compliance policies, SOPs
• Self-organised and able to coordinate activities across multiple teams, priorities and deliverables
o Must be able to work globally (East and West) with internal and external stakeholders
o Able to manage knowledge and share to educate others on best practice
o Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders
- IT business analysis skills - IT issues related to clinical study execution
- Working with system owners and users (internal and external) to get issues resolved
- Understands clinical trials, experience using systems used across the industry to execute clinical trials
- Well organized
- Excellent communication skills, ability to coordinate resolutions
- Experience of B2B (VPN, VDI etc.) technologies and collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS Team Box etc.)