Linen/Laundry Manager – East Midlands – 3 to 6 month contract
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Linen/Laundry Manager for a Laundry Department based in the East Midlands. The position is a temporary role for around 3 - 6 months.
- Ensure the Trust complies with the requirements of HTM 01-04 in respect of the decontamination of linen for Health and Social Care both in terms of the operation of the onsite laundry and also in respect of the provision of linen to the Trust
- Ensure the provision of adequate levels of linen for the Trust and to manage the distribution of clean linen to the wards and other patient areas as well as day to day accountability of the Transport team (drivers) and fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient system of transporting clean and dirty across both sites
- To manage and develop a capital asset replacement programme for the laundry and to manage agreed equipment replacement schemes within the laundry
- Develop further action plans that introduce integrated flexible working patterns with other non-clinical staff to achieve a laundry and linen service that offers best use of resources and continued improvement
- Responsible for the management and performance of linen services staff, motivating, sustaining morale and promoting a keen sense of responsiveness to requirements using the framework set out for improving working lives and Investors in People
- To provide highly specialised technical support and advice to Estates and Facilities, Infection Control, Medical and Nursing
- Ensure linen related policy and procedural developments (e.g. Uniform Policy) are properly communicated around the Trust and that linen staff are retrained in their implementation
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact either Josh Hughes or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0660, quotingthe job title.