Venn Group are working with a large Care Group organisation who are looking for a Development Management Accountant to join their team on a permament basis.
The role will comprise of the following duties;
- Manage multiple construction development projects
- Prepare and maintain development cost tracker for each project
- Prepare bank reconciliations for projects and manage supplier payments
- Preparation of VAT registration documents and VAT returns
- Ensure invoices are coded against the correct projects and input Vat reclaimed
- Prepare regular reports for each project, reconciling spend against budget
- Set up new bank accounts and arrange drawdown requests for bank funded projects
- Liaise with the Development Team and Project Managers
- Preparation of management accounts for projects
- Assistance with audit work
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance Department
The ideal candidate should;
- be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a group/multi-site structure
- have the ability to manage workload and complete tasks within deadlines
- have good leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- be confident and have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- be meticulous with a thorough approach
- be technically strong with great attention to detail
- knowledge of Netsuite would be useful but is not essential.
The client is based in South West London and remote working will be allowed.
£30,000 - £45,000 pa