Venn Group's specialist HR and Administration division are pleased to be recruiting for a Medical Secretary within a well established public sector organisation in Bradford. The post holder must have comprehensive secretarial/administrative skills, audio-typing and communication skills and be comfortable with communicating with medical teams and senior staff.
The successful candidate will have experience managing their own workload with extensive audiotyping abilities.
Your duties will include:
- Resbonsable for the provision of a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties, including processing of referrals and ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Monitoring and actioning waiting lists, audio transcription and word processing of clinical letters, reports and other correspondance as required by the medical team
- To act as focal point of contact and responsible for dissemination of information, messages and enquiries for the Medical Team
- Liasing with multi-disciplinary team members, other health professionals and staff within the Trust
- Managing own workload and priorities, including acting independently within clearly defined occupational policies, ensuring absolute confidentiality at all times
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR or Administrative jobs, please contact Fifi Khatun or the HR and Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.