Temporary Mental Health Support Worker
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Mental Health Support Worker position in Leeds. The position is a contract running until the end of March to assist the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting service users in a hostel setting
- Engaging with clients from mental health issues
- Involving and engaging with clients on site
- Following support plans and updating risk assessments
- Encouraging independent living
- Taking referrals over the phone
The successful candidate must have:
- The successful candidate must have worked within support previously and must have a DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.