OD Business Partner
Vacancy Ref: 7126370
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a permanent Organisational Development Business Partner on behalf of a Local Authority in the South West to support the Head of HR in the delivery of the council’s People Strategy and plan, leading on all OD aspects.
The successful candidate will provide overall leadership and management of the Council’s Environmental Health service, particularly in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and public health emergency.
Location: South West
Salary: £32,000 - £44,000 (depending on experience)
- Leading on OD and L&D initiatives to create both a learning and high performing culture
- Working with HR colleagues and business managers on initiatives and activities that effect positive cultural change, in line with corporate values and behaviours and the modernisation agenda
- Playing an active role in service reviews to ensure that corporate organisational and job design principles are incorporated, and change is managed effectively and is consistent with the Council’s organisational change framework
- Working with HR colleagues and business leaders to foster a culture of change-readiness and continuous, self-directed learning
- Driving and implementing OD activities including organisation redesign, succession planning, employee engagement and talent development
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the design, development and implementation of a range of plans, strategies and other interventions that led to the positive behavioural change and increased employee engagement
- Experience of implementing or developing a coaching culture and supporting managers with a coaching style of management
- Experience of working in a busy HR team, offering advice and guidance to managers and employees on best practice OD initiatives and approaches
- Demonstrable experience in leading strategic recruitment activity, including recruitment, social media marketing and advertising as well as implementing innovative approaches to candidate assessment
- A post graduate qualification in HRM (CIPD level 7 or equivalent)
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.