A reputable Charity based in London are recruiting an Office Manager to join as a key member of their operational team. The post holder will be responsible for management of the back office and support functions.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the organisation’s human resources needs including recruitment; HR support; performance management; workforce development and HR metrics
- Ensuring employees' salaries are paid accurately and on schedule each monthly pay period
- Liaising with an outsourced payroll and pension providers, providing accurate HR information on starters/leavers and maternity/paternity processes
- Ensuring timesheets are processed by the Finance Officer
- Overseeing monthly payroll processes to ensure staff are paid accurately and on time
- Ensuring efficient and effective governance support is provided to the Board and sub committees
- Ensuring that offer letters, contracts, welcome packs, references, personnel files, DBS and induction/probation are available, fit for purpose and are used to ensure effective on-boarding
- The co-ordination of all other business support requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience and working knowledge of HR processes
- Experience of line management
- A good understanding of systems (for example CRM databases such as Salesforce, time and attendance platforms such as Kronos, payroll & finance functions)
- Operational experience within the business or the not-for-profit sector
Agency Reference Number: 3713390
Annual Salary: From £34,000 to £36,080 p.a.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Charity jobs, please contact Myles Argent or Dannielle Day on the London Third Sector Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.