Operations Manager needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7184900
A position has arisen for a temporary PFI Operations manager within a highly reputable health care organisation situated in East of England. This role takes responsibility for all reactive and proactive maintenance operations including the management and control of the PFI contract for a length of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering the organisations reactive and proactive maintenance operations including the management and control of the PFI contract
- Ensuring compliance with regards to NHS legislation
- Auditing HTMs within a PFI setting
- Dealing with a number of commercial disputes with contractors
- Overseeing and managing budgets for major capital developments; ensuring their progress in on time, to budget and quality
- Ensuring statutory Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times across the site
The successful candidate should have:
- Ideally you will have similar experience within a healthcare environment
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.