Temporary Plasterer Role
A position has arisen for a Plasterer within a leading housing association based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £15 - £16 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plastering
Your duties will include:
- Completing refurbishments and maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, and full houses
- Carrying out all aspects of plastering works including ceilings, boarding, damp proofing, skimming, dot dabbing and dry wall
- Completing plastering work on tenanted properties
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Plastering
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK driving licence - van provided
- Own Tools
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.