Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Procurement Assistant on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in Derbyshire. This is an interim contract for 3- 6 months, offering an hourly rate of £11.71.
This role will be office based.
- Support in the ongoing analysis, review and management of spend data, identification of new contractual opportunities and update of transactional procurement rolling work plan
- Act as first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, referring to others as appropriate
- Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
- Set up and manage in conjunction with the procurement team online catalogues on the Oracle e-procurement system to support the day to day requisitioning of goods and services
- Support the timely achievement of internal Key Performance indicators including the management of savings targets, contractual spend targets and individual customer specific targets
- Support in the management of a range of corporate contracts including but not limited to IT, Telecoms, Travel, FM, Agency, Capital
- Responsible for organising meetings and planning any administrative work as required, Using on-line travel booking system to book train tickets and hotel accommodation
- Provide transactional procurement support, training and advice to internal stakeholder and customers
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.