Band 6 – Project Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a NHS Trust who require a vacant position to be filled.
Job Title: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)
Rates: £232.52 umbrella daily
Location: Fully remote, need to pick up laptop only
- Modify and apply relevant project management theories and principles, such as those from PRINCE2 and Agile PM.
- Manage project logistics, including collecting/inputting data, filing and sending out project files to various stakeholders
- Identify complex risks and maintain project issue and risk logs; plan risk mitigation actions
- Work independently and proactively, making complex decisions and taking a creative approach to solving complex problems;
- Make routine project presentations on a regular basis
- Develop and manage databases for the project
- To provide operational support and oversight of contract management for commissioned work related to projects
NHS operational experience is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and/or call Zoe Dales 020 7557 7667