Rate: Dependent on experience
Length: Temporary – Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as a part of the planned a team, you will cover projects including their self-delivered new build program across the East Midlands
- You will be responsible for carrying out a range of technical inspections and surveys including pre/post inspections on projects ranging from £10,000 to £2,000,000 to ensure the quality of their properties; using your findings to create detailed specifications of work to inform work that needs to be carried out and project costings
- You will be the point of contact for any technical queries or updates for internal and external customers, as well as agreeing and disputing contractor variations. You will also ensure that quality and performance standards are achieved; applying innovative solutions to realise continuous improvement of service delivery and value for money.
- You will act as designer or principle designer on small works and projects and work very closely with our customers with regards to works pertaining to their homes
The successful candidate will have:
- A full, valid driving license
- Experience working with smaller and larger projects
- You will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of building processes, CDM, Asbestos and defects provisions.
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Laura Crosby Or Tom McClay on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible