A hostel based in Watford that supports vulnerable homeless clients are looking for a Receptionist to join their busy team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Hourly Rate: £12.00 per hour PAYE inclusive of your holiday pay
Hours: 37 hours per week with shift patterns
Shifts: Monday to Friday 10-6, with flexibility to cover staff sickness and holiday on occasion (which would include weekends).
Duration: Temporary to permanent
The key elements of the post are:
- Providing front of house duties and making sure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to the high risk vulnerable clients
- Responding to incoming calls on the switchboard
- Providing administrative duties such as scanning and filing
- Processing referrals and taking rent payments from clients
- Responsible for the security of the front desk and signing people in and out
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Keeping accurate records of bookings and payments
- Front of house experience and excellent IT skills
- An Enhanced DBS from within three years or the willingness to obtain one
- Available to start at short notice
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to find out more information on other opportunities available in more local areas to you, don’t hesitate to contact Charley Payne on 01908-295 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.