Recruitment and Retention Advisor
Duration: 6 Months with very likely extensions
Rate: £24.73ph Inside IR35 (via Umbrella)
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Start: October 2023
Hybrid working – Gloucestershire (1 - 2 days a week in office)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in the Gloucestershire area, for a Recruitment professional to join them on an interim basis for at least the next six months.
The ideal candidate will be experienced recruiter and will lead on recruitment campaigns for managers as part of the transformation plan for Highways, Traffic and Transport.
Responsibilities/expectations of the role:
- Create adverts for job roles
- Liaise with advertising agencies to post on external job boards
- Use social media for advertising
- Carry out shortlisting of candidates
- Arrange the selection process
- Work with recruitment administrators to ensure the candidate has a smooth recruitment journey
We are looking for an individual with:
- Experience in working within recruitment
- Availability to interview and start at short notice
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Katie Dugmore (Senior Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.