Venn Group is working with a Community Health Trust in Kent to find an RPA Developer on a permanent contract.
The RPA Developer is responsible for creating and designing bots whilst providing specialist advice and guidance to teams or services within their Localities/Directorates for automation possibilities. To ensure that the service provided to our colleagues is effective through developing, coordinating and overseeing the provision of first-class support.
RPA Developers are expected to actively work as a member of the integrated team to ensure high quality advice is provided to service users with the ability to synthesise information in order to present proposals effectively. Write, amend, refactor and document RPA code to build moderately complex programs/scripts that automate approved processes whilst driving process assessments for robotic process automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding.
- Provide specialist support to managers or a client group in a specific discipline or area of expertise.
- Develop and monitor documentation for the services provided to the Trust and act as the specialist in this area, adapting and changing these as services evolve.
- Ensure relevant information relating to changes in legislation and emerging policy development are brought to the attention of the team.
- Liaise with partner organisations across health, social services, private and the voluntary sector.
- Acts as a principle communicator of important information to the directorates they are responsible to and for ensuring that messages are cascaded effectively, understood and buy-in is achieved.
- Responds to and co-ordinates responses to urgent requests for data. Ensuring confidentiality is central to the handling of sensitive data both by self and others.
Location: Fully remote with the occasional visit to a Kent Community Healthcare site
Salary: £32,306 - £39,027
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Zak Francis on 020 7557 7667.