SEND Route Inspector
Hybrid Working Model (mixture of onsite and home working)
I wanted to get in touch as we are currently working with an organisation based in the West Midlands, who require the interim assistance of an SEND Route Inspector, who will be inspecting transport suppliers for the SEN Services/Department within the area.
They are looking for someone with strong IT Skills, especially with Excel and someone who can work on their own initiative. Also someone who can handle challenging situations with ease and be confident speaking with multiple stakeholders both external and internally.
Further details are listed below:
- Must have a full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle as travel between locations is essential
- Have audit skills, investigation and analysis, risk assessments
- Ability to generate robust inspection reports / audit papers to high standards
- Possess key interpersonal skills such as confidence, self-starter, team player, flexibility to lead and support a variety of tasks to resolution
- Able to communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders, building effective working relationships
- A large part of the role will be based around IT, so you will need to be confident in using some of the following Microsoft Suite Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as competent keyboard skills and knowledge around data
NB: Full Job training around SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) and Transport will be provided
Rate: £200 per day via Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3 month contract initially – with likely extensions available
Please note – an enhanced DBS is required for this role, if you do not have one already and you are not on the update service, then we will process one for you at a cost.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.