Rate: £400 per day (inside IR35)
Duration: 3-5 months
Remote: Remote Working
Our client is seeking to recruit a SENDIASS Manager on an interim basis. This is a senior role that will see you managing a team of family support workers and ensuring the provision of a high quality and impartial special educational needs and disability information, advice and support service.
This is an interim position with an initial contract duration of 3-5 months with a chance of extension. The position is offered on a remote working basis with very occasional presence on site and commands a daily rate of £400 a day (inside IR35) via an umbrella company.
- Manage the delivery of the SEND information, advice and support service (SENDIAS)
- Plan service development, with a focus on complying with IAS national minimum standards
- Monitor staff performance, case records and user feedback, and pursue improvements
- Ensure SENDIASS work is accurately recorded and that the appropriate data is collected
- Report to relevant groups on the performance and development of SENDIASS
- Build relationships with key partners (LAs, CCGs, education, social care and health services, voluntary sector organisations, parent groups etc) to promote positive partnership working
- Work closely with relevant partners to ensure SENDIASS and the parent carer forum
- Senior role
- Remote role
- Competitive rate (negotiable)
- Extensive SEND experience gained in a local authority environment
- Experience managing a team or department
- Experience of working in partnership with external stakeholders
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.