Senior Accountant (Technical)
We are working with a local government organisation whose friendly and well established Finance Department require the assistance of a Senior Accountant on an interim basis.
- To support the provision of high quality cost effective financial support badvice and assurance to the Council
- Focus on being an enabler for the authority (adding value by identifying the most effective way of using financial resource to deliver the key outcomes of the authority)
- Provide cost effective stewardship of these resources (by providing effective financial governance and ensuring financial accountability).
- To support the Council's financial framework processes, including those which enable the preparation of financial information and reporting and the integrity and robustness of the Council's financial information.
- Local Government experience
- Fully qualified in any of the accredited financial institutions (ACCA, FCCA, CIMA, CIPFA CFPA or CCAB)
Duration: 3 months initially with likely extensions
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.