A world leading London based University are recruiting Research Accounts Officers to join their Research Services department. The post holders will have a primary focus in post-award grant management but will have the opportunity to develop expertise in other areas. Due to the current situation the positions will be working remotely, so applicants from across the UK are encouraged.
Your duties will include:
- Post-Award management of all research projects, in accordance with terms and conditions of the funder
- Provide advice and guidance to the Principle Investigators (PIs)
- Monitor income and expenditure on projects in accordance with the grant funding
- Generate reports for awarding institutions on project expenditure
- Complete grant reconciliations
- Submit invoices, financial returns and statements to research sponsors
- Experience/ knowledge of grant management in a Higher Education setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience using Worktribe (highly desirable)
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.