Senior Software Developer
6 Month+ Contract
£600per day (Umbrella)
Remote (Occanisal onsite - Exeter)
*Must be able to obtain SC Clearence**
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Software Developer to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experienced Software Developer
- AWS Infrastructure
- CDK and Python knowledge
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, test and document robust, maintainable & secure code using industry standard patterns as per features described on the backlog
- Write and maintain automation pipelines for managing CI/CD working environments.
- Take an active role in agile ceremonies including scrums, sprint planning, refinement and retrospectives.
- Mentor junior software developers within the tribe providing guidance through code reviews and pair programming.
- Take an active role in supporting the tribe’s technical estate during working hours
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and global organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (email@example.com)