Service Manager – Cancer Performance and Improvement
Venn Group is currently working with a large Health Trust based in London who require support as the result of a structure change.
Rate: £225 - £265 daily (substantive band 7)
Length: 3 Months initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for delivery of all cancer waiting times standards and targets e.g. – 14 day, 62 Days (GP, Consultant upgrade & cancer screening) & 31 day first, subsequent & rare cancers.
- Maintaining high Data quality in reporting all national cancer targets & audits
- Responsible for reviewing and implementation of best practice pathways for all cancer tumour sites.
- Responsible for identifying and developing training programmes for staff
- Responsible for producing and updating Cancer operational policy/procedures, SOPs as required
- Oversee the production of RCAs, sharing trends with services and working to improve patient care
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to travel to any of the Trust’s sites as required.
- Has previous hospital management experience.
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to Hsimpson@venngroup.com and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.