VennGroup Human Resources
Interim Human Resources Recruitment Solutions
Temporary Requirement – Staff Engagement Administrator – Walsall
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Staff Engagement Administrator for a Public Sector Organisation based in Walsall. This is a temporary contract for 3 months initially with a view to going permanent, offering an hourly rate of £12.55 PAYE including Holiday Pay or £14.50 via Umbrella.
This is a full time Monday-Friday role with a hybrid working pattern.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To organise and manage several Staff Engagement/Leadership programmes which include booking external venues, liaising with Consultant Trainers, communicating with regional partners/ Operational & Strategic Leaders, managing the delegate bookings and continuous communication throughout the programmes
- Create, maintain, and update spreadsheets for all Leadership/Staff Engagement events/courses and offerings within the organisation
- Generate reports data from a number of data sources for organisation’s use
- Assist to organise the Annual Leadership Conference including arranging date/venue, inviting senior management, preparation of resources required and supporting when necessary, on the day
- To maintain and ensure local records regarding PO numbers & invoices are in line with the Departmental financial standards
- Undertaking the administrative organisation and support the facilitation of recognition events such as Long Service Awards, Annual Awards
- Facilitate colleague feedback surveys such as the National Staff Survey, Pulse Survey, New Starter Survey and Exit Survey. This includes the administration in the distribution of surveys and the manipulation of data for reporting
- Organise engagement events including but not limited to; arranging date/venue, inviting relevant parties, maintaining attendance records, ordering materials, setting up the session and supporting the facilitator where required
- Maintain the organisation’s Salary Sacrifice Schemes such as the Bike, Home Electronics and Car Scheme. This includes promoting the scheme to ensure they are fully informed and take up is maximised
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.