Job Title: Support Worker
Job Reference: TCN/596703
Job Description: A Local Authority in Cumbria is looking for a Support Worker to help support a young person with a hearing impairment. This is a temporary role until the 25th of October with a chance for extension.
- Providing support service to young person with complex needs
- Following risk assessments and support plans
- Taking young person out to appointments and on activities
- Liaising with relevant services on behalf of the service user
- Supporting young person with life skills
- Promoting independent living
Previous work with children with complex needs is essential.
Hourly Rate: £12 - £15 per hour
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Thomas Nicholas (email@example.com). You can also reach the North Local Government Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.