Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker
Hours: 30 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing personal care such as washing and bathing
- Taking an active role in the assessment and management of risk including the operation of physical and situational security
- Maintaining a clear and calm manner whilst managing client risk through assessment, planning, client knowledge and de-escalation as required.
- Ensuring that all medication within the project is managed in line with Trust policy and procedures
- Providing support and guidance to other Support Workers to assist them in the safe delivery of the service and to support client engagement
- Managing client meetings and facilitate the Client Inclusion and Training representatives so that they are equipped to reflect the views of other clients at meetings
- Applying Emergency First Aid response to clients and any other person in the building/grounds
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.